Mark Molineux Riding C.V.
championship winning rider & trainer
For the last 11 years, Moly has dedicated his time to developing this
amazing training school that is now ” The best in the UK”
Moly is the exception in bike training, as not many truly great bike riders can also teach. But his techniques, methods and passion for success are second to none
He achieves phenomenal results with, not only Dakar/International Rally riders but also GS trophy competitors, as well as every day riders that simply want to improve their skillset, so enabling them to either enter rallys/enduros, do the TET or generally be safer and of course, have more fun.
Mark Molineux know to most as "MOLY"
- Born 1957 into a Motorcycling family…
- Started off road riding at 13, graduated to MX at 16 and achieved Expert level within a month!
- Won IMBA Round at International Level
- Began Enduro career in 1982, won a Silver Medal at 1st Enduro
- Runner up, British Clubman Championships 1985
- Winner British Expert Enduro Championships 1986
- Husqvarna Team Rider 1986/7, multiple Gold Medal winner and many Championship wins
- Started Rally Racing in 2007, won first time out on BMW HP2 1200
- Founder member of Rallymoto, going on to organise many large events in the UK and abroad, including participation in Merzouga, Morocco, Portugal, Baja. Scored many class wins when entering.
- Developed Rally Preparation and bike building service for many customers, including 3 rally builds.
- Moly has owned over 135 motorcycles- So he knows a bit about bikes!
- Active in coaching Olly Lloyd, who won Baja Eregon at his first attempt and went on to other international rally glory, also Lee Green, who topped the All-Terrain Rally Championships in his debut year. Trained and coached many other riders one-to-one for the past 11 years.
- In 2019 KTM UK awarded Moly with the coverted privilege of being its official UK Adventure Bike training centre. This runs alongside Sweet Lamb Adventure Rally Bike Academy – It enables those who do not have their own off-road bikes to hit the dirt and learn the skills and also ride the very latest KTM models.
Moly Over The Years...
Not a Bad Office View...
Home to the Wales Rally GB for many years and before that the Lombard RAC Rally, Sweet Lamb Rally Complex is located in the picturesque county of Powys Mid Wales.